Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Through international trade relationships built over the years, SESCO is very active in the field of competitive procurement for the provision of materials for large public institutions of the DRC. In particular Sesco who has won many tenders such as provision of generators, electrical sub-stations, computer materials and equipment for offices.
Here are some of the supplies made:
- Supply of furniture for International Cooperation (COOPI) AO / FF / FOUR / 01 / COOPI / 2010 on EU funds, for the supply of a brand Nissan pickup (engagement letter No D / 064 / 10). The pickup was delivered on 10/08/2010
- Supply of IT equipment to support the electoral process in the DRC in 2011 (award letter "purchase order" of 24/08/2010) (equipment delivered 26/10/2010)
- Office equipment and supply important information to Interpol (order letter No. 077 / D010 / BUDGET / PMP / SEC / 2010)
- Office equipment and consumables supply PGR office information (order letter No. 084 / D010 / BUDGET / PMP / SEC / 2010
- Supply of two complete morgue refrigeration rooms with all accessories for hospitals Kananga and Tshikapa ref (01/10 / CAB / PM / K.0cc / 066/2010 of 24 March 2010) (the burial chambers were delivered in province town of Kananga and Tshikapa 12/10/2010
- Provision of cold storage funeral of 36 organizations, including two electric forklifts and shower table for preparing and washing the body.
- Supply and delivery records for the national police. Current contract ref: DAO FOUR / CGPNC / CGPMP / MININTERSECDAC / 005/2013, the notification letter No. 0754 / PNC / CG / CGPMP / 2014 No. 004/2014 notification.
- Telecommunications procurement (Lot 1: Purchase of (1) to a telephone exchange with 100 lines) Ref .: No. DAON / FOUR / CGPMP / DGM / 02/2014. Contract awarded, and in the context of implementation.
- Purchase of computer equipment (lot 1: purchase of computers, cameras, printers, scanners, UPS and lap-top, lot 2: purchase of dedicated servers, digital fingerprint readers and passports). Ref. CAD / FOUR / CGPMP / DGM / 03/2014.
- Provision of telephone, ref number AAON CAD / FOUR / CGPMP / DGM / 02/2014, lot 1 and No. 001/2014 of the contract in June 2014
- Supply of IT equipment, ref. DAON / FOUR / CGPMP / DGM / 03/2014, lots 1 and 2, Contract No. 006, 007, 10 September 2014
Maintenance of electrical substations and medium voltage generators
- Maintaining a substation cab to the Jewish community in Kinshasa / Gombe DRC
- Maintaining a substation cab to the property, we knew in Kinshasa / Gombe DRC
- Mounting of the substation cab in the "Riverview" building in Kinshasa / Gombe DRC.
- Maintenance of generators (Ministry of Planning in Kinshasa / Gombe-RDC)
- 22kva generators and 16kVA for Fina SARL (letter work number 0814th)
- 20 kva generators and 15KVA name of 'UCOP (order No. ch6 / UCOP / 2010)
- Office of repair kits and maintenance of 'UCOP (Ordinance No. 059 / UCOP / 2010)
- Maintenance office Set for UCOP (good order No. 042 / UCOP / 2010)
- Repair and maintenance for Lister 12KVA at 16th Street Limete TOTAL sarl (job application No. 0826A)
- Creating a buffer tank connected to a 5 cubic meter tank should provide fuel to the French school generator in Kinshasa / Gombe
- Maintenance of the wave of batteries for the South African Embassy in Kinshasa
- Maintenance and infrastructure generator of the Ministry of Public Works cell (CI / CD / SAF / jsa000456 aa)